Everyone who knows me knows how much I occasionally love enjoying a soul nourishing meal at a cafe or restaurant with Dean, my family or friends. I truly adore preparing meals at home or making my go-to breakfast and lunches during the week in the JSHealth office, however it’s also part of my balanced lifestyle to dine (sometimes with wine!) out.
The holiday season is the ideal time to try a new brunch spot or dinner destination, so I’m sharing my foodie favourites – Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs edition!
Love Jess x
- Lox, Stock and Barrel – a little Bondi institution with divine bowls!
- Harry’s (Bondi) – Perfect to stroll to after doing the Bronte to Bondi coastal walk.
- Dunbar House (Watson’s Bay) – Simply the most beautiful setting in my neighbourhood.
- Rocco’s (Vaucluse) – For coffee and croissants when I’m feeling the French breakfast vibes.
- S’wich (Bondi) – My favourite is the S’wich Schnit made on brown bread… one of my top easy lunch options.
- Michael’s (Double Bay) – The tuna sandwich on rye bread. Trust me!
- Poke Mix (Rose Bay) – I’m bowl obsessed, so this one is no surprise. Always fresh, colourful and delish.
- Washoku (Vaucluse) – High quality Japanese food, including a big selection of Poké Bowls. I even have my go-to on the menu now – The ‘Jess’ Bowl. Try it!
- Bondi Trattoria – I always order the Yellow Fin Tuna Pasta (with lots of parmesan!) – it’s divine!
- Sean’s Panaroma (North Bondi) – Adore this spot for a special occasion!
- Totti’s (Bondi) – Authentically good food and a beautiful ambiance. I feel like something exciting always happens when I dine there.
- Raw Bar (Bondi) – Beachside sushi and Japanese fare. The miso eggplant! Grab a table on the street for people watching and summertime daylight savings vibes.